Monday, August 20, 2007

Maria Sharapova is bad in the sack

Photo by Flickr user jcchou used under a Creative Commons license.


Let me preface this post with a little video:



Ok, now you are ready to read this little excerpt from eXile (Apparently it's a Russian magazine; I wouldn't worry too much about it) who conducted an interview with Maroon 5 lead singer and Sharapova's former fling, Adam Levine (Jewish! I assume.):

"She wouldn't make any noise during sex," Levine said. "I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."


I mean, come on, Maria Sharapova of the 110 decibel screams on the court is mum in bed? Maybe Adam Levine should have just played audio from one of her matches to set the mood. In any case, every single one of my tennis-related fantasies is ruined.

Well, maybe not ones involving...



[Hat-tip to Deuce of Davenport and 100% Injury Rate, who seemed to report this almost simultaneously. I guess word spreads fast]

0 comments: