Sunday, November 11, 2007

NBA Picks 11/11

Yesterday's picks: 4-3

I feel like now is an appropriate time to say that all of my picks re based off of gut feeling rather than like any kind of research.

Today's games:

  • MIAMI at New York
  • NEW ORLEANS at Philadelphia
  • HOUSTON at Charlotte
  • Milwaukee at SAN ANTONIO
  • Detroit at SEATTLE
  • Cleveland at CLIPPERS

  • Featured Game: Washington at Atlanta

    This is a game of Southeast rivals, one with budding talent and the other with established superstars. One team is on the rise while the other seems to be falling fast. All kidding aside, the only reason to watch this game is to see whether the Wiz kids get the first win, and what better team to do so against than the Baby birds (There are many better teams to do so against, such as, for example, the Wizards). Atlanta has already shed the cupcake label as they took down powerhouses such as Dallas and Phoenix. Al Horford is challenging Kevin Durant for the Rookie of the Year title as he has double digit rebounds in 3 out of his 5 games. Meanwhile, I keep picking the Wizards to win because I figure they have to ge their first sometime, but they keep proving me wrong. I'm picking them again today with the same logic (I picked Miami and Seattle too, so this could be a special day for winless teams).
    Winner: WASHINGTON

  • 0 comments: