Monday, November 19, 2007

NBA Picks 11/19

Yesterday's picks: 2-1

I win because I correctly picked against the Celtics. Hooray.

Today's games:

  • Portland at CHARLOTTE
  • Seattle at MEMPHIS
  • New Jersey at UTAH

  • Featured game: Orlando at New Orleans

    Portland can't win on the road/can't lose at home. Memphis is coming out of its shell. Utah wants three all stars. And here we have the match up of the respective leaders of the Southeast and Southwest divisions. Orlando showed the world that they were a force to be reckoned with yesterday by taking down the mighty Celtics, though they did squander a 20-point lead. New Orleans looked like one of the best teams in the league before Chris Paul went down with an ankle injury. Jannero Prgo filled in well last game, but as we know from last year, as Chris Paul goes so go the Hornets. If Paul were healthy, I'd pick the Hornets easily, the Magic are complacent coming off a big win. However, this team is not the same and more importantly, I can't bet on a home team sweep for today.
    Winner: ORLANDO

    Track how I am doing on the sidebar and on Ballhype if I am good enough.

  • 0 comments: