Sunday, November 4, 2007

NBA Picks 11/4

Yesterday's record: 7-0

Hooray, undefeated day. I'm doing a lot better than The Basketball Jones, why aren't I the authoritative sources for news and views?

Today's games:

SEATTLE at LA Clippers
Charlotte at MIAMI
Minnesota at NEW YORK
Atlanta at DETROIT
NEW ORLEANS at Denver
Cleveland at PHOENIX
UTAH at LA Lakers

Featured game: Boston at Toronto

The Big Three in Boston came out to a stellar debut against the Wizards. Even more impressive was Rondo's night, 15 points on 7-10 shooting. However, Washington's defense is not exactly the best of measuring sticks in the NBA. The Raptors are the anti-thesis of the Celtics in the Atlantic: almost complete lack of star power (Chris Bosh?), but depth from 1-12. They will certainly provide a test for the Celtics and given home court, might actually pull it out.
Winner: TORONTO

Track my progress in the module in the sidebar and see how I stack up on Ballhype if I'm good enough. Have a certain game you want me to feature? E-mail us your requests.

0 comments: