Friday, July 25, 2008

Feel free to kill this guy

Vincent W. Wong of Arcadia, CA has won the heralded Yao Ming raffle.

From what I have learned on Google, Vincent graduated from Arcadia High in 1998 and is currently a Senior Solutions Architect at AXS-One Inc, which is a data management firm. I have no idea what any of that means, but now I want to kill him for making me lose a raffle for the first time in 2 years. Seriously, I won the last 6 raffles I've entered, winning such things as a $200 airplane voucher (which I dumbly let expire without realizing it) and 8 tickets to a Celtics game of my choice (some restrictions).

In all seriousness, congratu-[bleeping]-lations, and I hope you enjoy the trip to the Olympics and meeting Yao Ming.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but how awkward would it be to meet Yao? Definitely off the charts.

But I GUESS meeting an NBA star and getting to go to the games might be worth it.

Might.