Monday, August 4, 2008

How to build a franchise QB

I'm going to singlehandedly set bloggers back a few years by making unsubstantiated claims without any credibility or accountability about my sources. Oh well, here goes.

I have a friend, who for legal reasons will remain unnamed, who is working as a pharmacist at CVS. I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but everyone who picks up prescriptions at CVS has their outstanding Rx's recorded in the system, which is available to view for all of the working pharmacists (for medical reasons).

So last night, after a couple drinks, I asked him if he knew of any big names who got their scripts at CVS. He responded that not only did he see this guy in the system, but he had actually personally filled a prescription for none other than the Golden Boy, Tom Brady.

My interest piqued, I inquired further, what kind of meds was Tommy Boy getting? The first group was pretty obvious, a whole bunch of pain killers. I guess at the end of the day, that red practice jersey only gets you so far.

Next up in his group of prescriptions was Propecia. I hadn't noticed before, but is the pretty boy losing his hair?

I guess the hairline might be receding a little bit, but it's nothing to write home about. I guess when your face makes millions, you're better safe than sorry when it comes to your hair.

The final prescription he had? Lots and lots of Adderall. I'm not going to be crying foul over this, but Adderall, while commonly known as the study-drug, is basically just a bunch of amphetamines. "Greenies" aren't banned in the NFL, but they are in the MLB, so there must be some performance enhancing aspect to them. But who knows, maybe Tommy just has ADH...hey a red car!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Amy Rollins and i would like to show you my personal experience with Adderall.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 20 years old. I have better luck with Adderall 20MG non-extended release than I do with Adderall XR 10MG, which is what I am prescribed. The XR wears off before the day is over, which leaves you with an awful crash to deal with. (Obviously, if you'd like to sleep regularly you shouldn't take another...so crashing off this particular dosage is almost inevitable.) They say you should drink caffeine towards the end of the day to try to ward off the symptoms of coming down off this drug.

Side Effects :
loss of appetite,dry mouth,insomnia,bad crash after about 7 hours,fidgety,rapid heartbeat,more productive,if taken for months regularly I start to feel less like myself,lower sex drive.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Amy Rollins