Monday, November 12, 2007

NBA Picks 11/12

Yesterday's picks: 5-2

This new found traffic heading my way from Hardwood Paroxysm puts a lot of pressure on me for these picks.

Today's games:

  • Cleveland at DENVER
  • Sacramento at UTAH

  • Featured game: New Orleans at New Jersey

    This is a battle of the New's, one old and one... new? New Jersey looks solid this year, but Vince Carter's injury makes the rest of the season look bleak. New Orleans is clicking on all cylinders, with Peja and Tyson Chandler providing a perfect inside-outside combo with Chris Paul solidfying his spot as the best point guard this side of Steve Nash. Usually around this point, after I have put down one team and hyped up the other, I'll make a sharp turnaround and pick the worse team, but today I'm going to keep you on your toes.
    Winner: NEW ORLEANS

  • 0 comments: