Sunday, November 18, 2007

NBA Picks 11/18

Yesterday's picks: 4-6

Ouch. This also marks the first time this season that I woke up too late to pick a game. I guess you have to take my word for it that I would have picked Toronto.

Today's games:

  • DETROIT at Sacramento
  • Chicago at LAKERS

  • Featured game: Boston at Orlando

    I was genuinely frightened on Friday when I was sitting in my god awful (they weren't actually that bad) 40 dollar seats at the TD BankNorth Garden and I thought I might be witnessing the Celtics' first loss this season. Against the Heat. At the hands of Ricky Davis. Yes, that Ricky Davis: every team's castaway who is more of a doppelganger for Eddie Griffin the actor than the late Eddie Griffin the player ever could be. I guess it could be worse though. We could have let Damien Wilkens drop 41 on us. In any case, at the Magic is significantly tough enough of a game to pick against the Celtics I think, although I did want to have the Celtics improve to 9-0, Pats go to 10-0, and the Revs win the title on the same day (even though they just lost).
    Winner: ORLANDO

    Track how I am doing on the sidebar and on Ballhype if I am good enough.

  • 0 comments: