Monday, November 26, 2007

NBA Picks 11/26

Yesterday's picks: 2-1

As the Rockets go, so go my featured games picks (Unless I pick against the Rockets). Think about it, they started the season hot, and then went on a cold streak, and now have a win again.

Today's games:

  • UTAH at New York
  • Minnesota at NEW ORLEANS
  • Washington at DALLAS
  • SAN ANTONIO at Sacramento
  • PHOENIX at Golden State
  • HOUSTON at Clippers

  • Featured game: Orlando at Portland

    This is almost featured just by default, since every other game tonight is poised to be a blowout. All the winners I picked are members of the top 10 in my power rankings facing off against teams from the bottom 10. Orlando at Portland narrowly misses that distinction (6 vs. 18), but s we all know, Portland at home is much better than on the road. We know that Orlando will step up in the big game, but how are they going to do against a team of excited youngsters? We know that Portland can surprise big teams at home, so I'm going to go for it (which will spell death from my percentages).
    Winner: PORTLAND

  • 0 comments: