Monday, November 5, 2007

NBA Picks 11/5

Yesterday's picks: 4-4

Ouch, that was my worst day yet.

Featured (only) game: Houston at Dallas

The Rockets are off to a blazing start and have vaulted to the top of my power rankings. With Luis Scola beginning to really contribute, the scary thing is that they look like they are still improving too. That said, this might be a product of me hedging my bets, but part of me does not think they can sustain the winning streak going into Dallas, especially with a next night match up with the Spurs looming (I know you don't think of that, supposedly). Josh Howard looked great in his first game back, and with him on their squad, Dallas will be exponentially better.
Winner: DALLAS

Track my progress in the module in the sidebar and see how I stack up on Ballhype if I'm good enough. Have a certain game you want me to feature? E-mail us your requests.

0 comments: