Thursday, February 7, 2008

So basically....I'm awesome

Okay, so I decided that my first post should be a little bit of an introduction. You might be thinking, 'Well, I know a bit about what Loren is like, so Sara is probably similar since she's going out with him,' or perhaps, 'Sara probably knows a few things about sports since this is a sports blog.' First of all, while Loren is a quiet, rather reserved, Christian Republican who's rather mathy, I am a quite loud, very talkative, Jewish Democrat who drunkenly fights people. Also, my sports knowledge is very limited. To be honest, I'm really only writing on this blog since Loren felt bad for rejecting my weekend-editor application and I made sure to let him know how awesome I would be and actually post things. Since I know close to nothing about sports, my posts will be about non-sports topics that are still related to sports. I know you're all probably just dying to find out what I'll be posting about, but you'll just have to wait.

[Editor's Note] You'll also come to know Sara (assuming she ever posts again) as a lover of run-on sentences and faulty conclusions ("I know a bit about what Loren is like." I doubt many of my readers know anything about what I am like other than that I somewhat like sports). I'm tempted to censor some revelations in my character, preferring to remain slightly more detached from my readership, but I guess I don't really care. I figure I'm going to have to edit a good majority of her posts though.

0 comments: