Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're Baaaaaack (Theoretically)


Sorry for the Olympic hangover, but now that baseball is gone and basketball is back, so are we (back, not gone... for now).

Not that any of you care, but here is what I have been occupied with:

  • Moving back into school.
  • Getting addicted to gambling on sports.
  • Losing my bankroll by gambling on sports.
  • Getting addicted to online poker.
  • Exams/Homework? (Not that time-consuming)
  • Being surprisingly good at online poker (I make more in poker than at my job, which is both great and sad).
  • Drafting probably the worst fantasy basketball team in history in the U&M Fantasy Basketball Classic

    "Loren's underground. And something tells me that he's not only down with that, but that he embraces it. Power to you, Loren, and stick it to the man.

    -Rob Mahoney, Upside and Motor

    What that basically means is that no one has ever heard of me. I guess I embrace it, but that's not to say that I would turn down exposure. But with great power comes great responsibility and the inability to go on season-long breaks.

  • 0 comments: